Tinkersmiths Makerspace is flush with highly motivated intellectual talent. Unlike think tanks raising capital to create commodifiable ideas, the people here actually do things. We are very experience oriented. We don't always know what the outcome will be, but we can be assured that attempt alone will offer fruitful outcomes. Most of our current projects are self funded. A pathway for larger projects will require co-shared investments. With a three year track record of thousands of "things made" alongside hundreds of new ideas, there is little doubt in our sustainability.
Tinkersmiths is announcing "Sponsored Projects".
The core idea of these project will be made public along with conceptual drawings, reasons for producing and so on. These projects will accomplish these points:
- Provide constructive personal or professional blocks of time
- Making something that matters
- Pathways to new knowledge
- Motivation for growth
What does your enterprise get in return?
- All sponsored or co-sponcered projects will be co-branded with the contributors identity
- Each project will share information about the contributors mission and reasons for sponsorship
- Stewardship in helping your local economy become talent rich
Here are the currently open sponsored projects: